Saturday, October 3, 2015

Today is the day!

Well, today is the day to give it my all. I'm going to start blogging and I am going to start sharing ideas and resources that I have found to assist my teaching! I have made a few items of my own, but want to venture out even further and start sharing my thoughts and ideas with other people as well! 

I am going to start with a little bit about myself. I am 23 and I am on my 2nd year of teaching kindergarten. I know it is so crazy to be teaching this young!  I was able to get hired in my cooperating school right after I finished student teaching and I could not be happier! I am in love with the staff, the students and the family. I could not be more blessed to be where I am. I live with my parents, my younger sister and our dog named Bailey. Bailey is as much one of my kids as the kids at school. I graduated from Rhode Island College with my Bachelors of Science Degree in Early Childhood with a concentration in Special Education. I have a knack for technology and love exploring new platforms for creating resources, using resources and sharing ideas. In my school, I've somehow become known as the "tech guru" and I am always around to help everyone. 

Now, I'll tell you why I started this blog. I wanted a way to share my resources with the world and to promote my products as well as others. I am finding that I am learning all of these wonderful things about education and I just want to share it with the world. I have found so many great free resources by using pinterest, google search, teachers pay teachers, following other blogs and by searching teacher's notebook. I want to share those with every other person out there who is looking for resources! It isn't fair for me to get all of the good stuff, I want you to have them too! 

So, if you like what you hear, please follow me as I begin my journey into the world of educational resources! 


No comments:

Post a Comment