Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Traveling Principal!

I really quickly wanted to share this great thing that my principal is doing! She shared with me a story of how her office is a revolving door of teachers and students and she wanted a way to take her office with her. She is so great about coming to our classrooms to see what our kids are learning and how our teachers are teaching. I think that this cart is going to make this so much easier for her!

LOOK AT THIS CART!

Displaying IMG_2976.JPG

Isn't this so nifty! She will have everything she needs right here! This is sort of like a rolling bag of assessment materials that I find myself taking home with me a few times a month. I use a scrapbooking bag to house all of my assessment portfolios on each child. My bag has everything I need to do assessments on the go! We are fortunate enough to have a computer lab for our students to use, so this bag travels with me each time that we go. I have learned to throw my data binder in here as well. Whenever I need data on a student, voila

Displaying IMG_2979.JPG

This was a really quick post, but I wanted to share the traveling principal story and how I take all of my assessment materials with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment